Monday, February 12, 2007

Thinning Hair

I had the thinning hair problem. I can't tell you what caused it but once I started B12 it stopped thinning and started filling in again. When I started the B12 I was taking aloe, digestive enzymes and OPC-3 daily. I don't know if it was the B12 or a combination of the products. After the research I've been doing with the products, I do believe my hair started thinning when my digestion problems began. Once I had those under control and added the B12 I started to notice the changes! Hope this helps!
Anonymous

1 comment:

Liza said...

Thank you for your post. By serendipity, i chanced across your blog and it's very helpful. I had falling hair and believed that I had vitamin deficiencies as well. So I kept going with my available Market America supplements- OPC 3, calcium, magnesium, multivitamins and used their Fixx Argan Shampoo and Conditioner. It took months. I still have little, normal falling hair but no more excessive falling hair like before.

Liza
lizatubilleja@gmail.com