Monday, February 12, 2007

Chronic Ear Infection (Children)

My grandson was born with torticollis and had chronic ear infections. It was terrible. He screamed constantly. My daughter and her husbandalmost went insane. After numerous trips to the doctor and having hislittle system messed up with antibiotics (and antibiotics do NOT cureear infections) the doctor suggested acid reflux medication even thoughthe probably did not have acid reflux and physical therapy. Thetorticollis continued to get worse to the point of his skull becomingmore and more misshaped. I was able to convince my daughter to trysomething else. My suggestion: Take the child to a pediatricChiropractor AND follow Debbie Waldec's Health Protocol. Continue withMitamins, Aloe and OPC-3. My grandson is 2 ½ and has not had anyproblems since we began this regimen...when he was 4 months old! Noteven a cold.Kay Koski

No comments: