Monday, February 12, 2007

Carpal Tunnel

Here is my testimony about carpal tunnel and OPC-3:
I was considering having surgery for carpal tunnel just so I could get a good night’s rest. I run a large family-owned bakery and use my hands all the time for work. After a day when I had to constantly squeeze pastry tubes to decorate a dozen or more huge sheet cakes, I would awaken during the night with my hands being completely numb. It was very annoying to have to get out of bed and shake my hands around in order to get some feeling back into my fingers. They gave me a brace to wear to bed, but it didn’t seem to help much.
I had tried many remedies...nothing seemed to help...I was really not happy about the idea of having surgery and was willing to try just about anything to avoid it. You told me OPC-3 was not a wonder drug which would cure me, but that, over time, it would relieve my symptoms....so I decided to give it a try. I began with a loading dose of 4 capfuls per day, along with 1 capful of the antioxidant.
Since I have been taking OPC-3 over the past three months, I don’t have to wear the brace at night anymore....there isn’t all the numbness....and when I have a busy day, with lots of cakes to decorate, I notice a big difference in how I feel! OPC-3 has really changed my life! I know now, that if things continue to improve they way they have recently, that surgery will never be an option for me.
Oh, yes, and by the way...OPC-3 has done more than just help with my carpal tunnel . I had my teeth cleaned the other day...the hygienist remarked to me that my gums didn’t bleed much at all compared to what they had before.
Thanks,
Ron Stoecklein
Pittsburgh, PA
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When I first opened my unfranchise I began immediately taking OPC3 and the multi vitamin but not much else. I don't know when it happened but I noticed after a couple of months that my ct was completely gone. I had gone to the Dr. because it woke me up out of a sound sleep with pain. They wanted to operate and I decided to wait on that until it got worse which would not have been long. I truly believe it was the consistent use of OPC3 that cured me and I have not once had a symptom. Hope your friend has as good an experience. Peg
Weight Management Coach--Call me 4107495505

No comments: